Bound Studios, responds to the lack of conformity of the products bought for a period of 1 year from the moment of purchase. According to the warranty, Bound Studios will repair, replace or offer store credit for manufacturing faults within a 1-year period. The warranty applies exclusively to products manufactured by Bound Studios and purchased through authorized selling channels.
Products made with natural recycled materials may present inconsistencies due to their natural origin and they cannot be considered as defects. Defects caused by misuse carried on by the customer are not covered within the warranty framework.
Manufacturing defects refer to the structure of the jewelry item, like a band separating from the ring head. Some examples of manufacturing defect which are covered under this warranty include:
- Porosity, surface pores, blemishes in the metal;
- Uneven settings;
- Chips, scratches or nicks in stones given at time of pick-up
If any of the above occurs, please email us at email@example.com
Some examples of common jewelry wear and tear that are not covered by our warranty:
- Lost items
- Dents, nicks and scratches are inevitable and are not considered a defect.
- Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, oils, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing.
- Rings that have been damaged or misshapen as a result of “hands-on” activities. This also includes cases where damage results in loss of stones.
- Bent, caught or worn out prongs allowing a stone to fall out or be lost due to normal wear or other damage.
- Lost stone or a stone has fallen out due to chipping or breaking caused by normal wear or other damage.
- Broken earring posts.
- Broken chain, bracelet links or clasps.